Terms & Conditions of Use
The term "Elderberry Brides" or "Us" or "We" refers to the owner of this website. The term "You" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is subject to change without notice.
2. Elderberry Brides endeavours to maintain very high standards in relation to the entry and maintenance of content contained within our websites. However, neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these Terms & Conditions.
5. All trademarks reproduced within this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, us are acknowledged.
6. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
1. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
2. Every effort is made to keep the website available and running smoothly. However, Bridal Bargains takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Our Cookies Policy
This policy is not exhaustive and provides general information for users.
Information about cookies
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a tiny data file that often includes a unique identifier that's deposited on your computer or mobile device from a web server and stored on your device's hard drive. A cookie will typically contain information that allows a website to remember things such as your preferences or what's in your shopping basket.
What is a browser?
A browser is an application program that allows you to see and use the world wide web. Most modern browsers are reliable and secure offering ways to manage and delete information such as cookies. You can choose how cookies are handled through your browser settings. If you choose not to receive cookies at any time, some of our websites may not function as you might expect and some services won't be available thus impacting your overall experience.
Types of cookie
First party Cookies
First party cookies are set by the website you're visiting and can only be read by that website.
Third party cookies
Third party cookies are set by other parties for different services. For example, Elderberry Brides uses an external analytics program (see below) who may set cookies on our behalf in order to generate visitor metrics. Websites you visit may also contain content embedded by other sites such as YouTube or Facebook who may also set their own cookies.
Session Cookies are stored only for the duration of the time spent on our website and are deleted when your browsing session ends.
To gather information about visitor behaviour on our websites.
To ensure that purchasing a product from our e-commerce websites is a smooth and secure experience.
Analytics on our websites
Google Analytics provides anonymous statistical information from our site visitors. They process information from cookies used on our sites so we can evaluate, for example, how many visitors we've had, how many page views have been served, what browsers are being used and in which country or region our visitors originate from.
Auditing our websites
We conduct an audit of all cookies set across our websites on an annual basis.
Website content and copyright
1. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, textual content and graphics. Reproduction is expressly prohibited without prior, written consent.
2. Unauthorised use of the content of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
3. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the explicit, prior, written consent of Elderberry Brides Ltd.
4. This website and its content is the copyright of Elderberry Brides Ltd. and is actively monitored and protected.